From:
"Vicki L. Henderson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 22:10:14 -0400
Well so far I have been pretty lucky, will be xmas #3 this year with
ferrets and #4 with cats.  My cats just lay down underneath the tree and
watch the flashing lights, nothing else.  And the ferrets, well I had only
4 ferrets last year, and other than stealing a gift here and there and
unwrapping them, they played under the xmas tree skirt.  My tree never
shook, no ornaments ever hit the floor or took off running across the floor
with a ferret attached.  My concern is, this year I have a kit.  All my
other ferrets I received after they were at least 2 years old.  This kit is
something else, thinks he can fly, huge compared to the other 4, and has no
fear of anything.  So, I am in the same situation as Renee, what can I do
to ferret proof the xmas tree against 1 fearless ferret?<LOL> The thought
of him and a xmas tree are truly frightening!<LOL>

Hug those fuzzie critters! Security Guards, did you ever think of hiring a
Security Guard to protect your tree?<LOL>

Vicki L. Henderson aka-Ferret Fanatic
Ferret Xmas Ornaments!

<http://members.home.net/ferretfanatic>
The Fearless FLO!
Buzz, Woody, Miss Tizzy, Ginger Snap & General Kaos!
http://www.geocities.com/vlh1
Ferret Cross Stitch!
http://www.geocities.com/ferretfanatic
ICQ: 11898312