From:
Michele Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 01:28:35 -0400
Hello everyone,

Just want to send a big THANKS out to everyones' great responses regarding
Finnegans' aversion to Pepto and trying Kaopectate.  I also wanted to let
everyone know that his energy level has picked up a bit....last night, I
woke him up to give him his food, and left his cage door open.  I came back
in the room with his soup and he wasn't in his cage...he was in the closet
nosing around in a paper bag!  Now, his cage is a top open isolation
cage... and it sits on top of the big Midwestern...that's a pretty high
jump!  Thank goodness he's alright...I didn't know whether to "scold" him
or jump for joy that he had the energy to even climb out of his cage!!  No
more suicide stunts for you Finny....now that your feeling more like a
'ferreteer' again I must keep my eye on you!!!  What a close one....

Again, thanks everyone for the great advice......
Michele