From:
Michael Runyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 12:26:08 -0500
Hi all,

Just wanted to make a quick reminder too al ferret lovers that it is 8 days
until the Ferret Olympics.  If you are planing on stopping by, bring your
ferrets with you but make sure you have valid vaccination records with you.
Everyone is welcome to attend, the more the merrier.  For more information
about the times, location, events (we just added one from last year - the
cup tip) please check the official olympics website at
http://users.ticnet.com/ferretolympics
this will contain any and all information you need, and if it does not
then drop me an email and I will try my hardest to answe the questions
(with help from my little ferret friends).

Larry Fewell
Secretary of Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas