Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:11:42 -0400
>Somebody called one of my ferrets tonight!  They wanted to ask him about
>the type of 'products' he used around the home.  I said I'd go and get
>him.  And I did!  But the jig was up when I couldn't actually 'put him on
>the phone'.  I wonder how many telemarketers his name has been sold to?
>This could be fun!

 .... did they ask him about the type of products he "leaves" around the
house?  You could even offer to send them samples for testing purposes, if
they would help them.  (Hey ..  anything in the name of market research.
;->)

- Ela, whose rabbit once received a pre-approved credit card because of his
"proven history of financial responsibility", according to the cover letter