From:
"Capt. Nodrog" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 09:20:59 -0400
I have tried all kinds of things to thwart the burrowing thru the tickin
under cushions to keep my two out of trouble.  Even taped cardboard across
the bottom and up the sides presenting a barrier, it didn't work.  Tried
two sided tape where they would get under the cushions and get all stuck in
the tape (They really hate getting furniture stuck to their fur...) but
that didn't work.  (Ever see a ferret running about the house with a couch
stuck to its fur????) What did work was to turn the furniture upside down,
and remove the bottom sheet of material so the inside was exposed from the
bottom, totaly invisable from normal posture.  This eliminated any need to
"burrow", and actually the stopped climbing up inside where the cover they
were seekin was easily attained.

Good luck!  Now to get this Luv seat unstuck from Byte-me!!!!