From:
Toni Cantley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 07:47:16 EDT
Skeeter,
Please welcome Zoe to the bridge.  She was my sweet 4 1/2 old silver mitt.
She had been battling lymphoma and adrenal disease since March.  She
decided on Monday that it was time for her to join her sisters, Holly and
Riley at the bridge.  She suffered so much near the end, I know that she is
happy now, war dancing and playing like she did before the spring.  I am
going to miss her so very much, but I know that she was not happy in the
end, just watching her other two sister playing when she could not join
them.  She was my alpha ferret, the ring leader of the group for sooooo
long!!  I am sure she is looking for her monkey.  Even though it was lots
bigger than she was, she managed to drag that thing everywhere, and near
the end, she would lie with her head on the monkey's face.  Tell her that
we are putting her plastic skeleton feet away in a special place.  Boy, she
loved those things too, she would drag them everywhere and be upset if any
of the other ferrets touched them.  We will miss her but she will be in our
hearts forever.  She was our little Zoe monster.

Thank you Skeeter.

Toni Cantley, Izzy and our new fuzzie, Willow