From:
michelle clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 21:10:53 PDT
Hello everyone!

My little Lucky went to the Vet today.  He had a seizure this morning.  The
vet said everything looked fine except for the the rash on his tail and the
cough he had.  So she had some blood work done anyway.  Then she told me it
might be Distemper.  My heart sank.  I have two more little ones at home.
I thought he was vaccinated by the place he was bought from, but i found
out that he never had his booster shot.  I didn't know the place never gave
them it.  I might lose all my boys to this.  I'm so scared!  But i am also
mad that the company would send them out with papers saying he got his
vaccination and not mention he needed a booster.  I fell so stupid that i
didn't know this!  My boys are all so young, 8 months, 7 months and 14
weeks.  There should be some kind of law that makes the breeders tell you
this!  I get the results in the morning.  Please pray for my boys...

Michelle
 ...........and from the three fuzzie sheet sharks. Spaz, Lucky and Pudge.

P.S.  Thank you limejello for the comic relieve!!  And Lisette i'm sure
this is why limejello wrote it.  It has brought me some sunshine on this
rainy day