From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 23:39:10 -0500
The last FML Shelter Update was sent out 23 March 1999, so I'm overdue to
start the next one.  If you are a shelter and would like to be added to the
Update, please contact me right away.  If you are already on the Udate, you
should have just received my request for updated information about your
shelter.  If you don't receive this request today or tomorrow, please
contact me right away.  I am using different e-mail software, and I may
have made an error or two in transferring information from the old to the
new.

For those of you who are new to the FML, the Shelter Udate contains basic
information about any shelter on the FML which wishes to let the members of
the FML know who and where they are and what their current needs are.  My
reason for creating the update was to encourage the members of the FML to
adopt from their local shelters and to get involved in supporting the
loving and financially sacrificial work of the shelter operators.  Georgia
Wood, Ela Heyn and I also use the update to identify needy shelters when
S.O.S. (Support Our Shelters) has raised a little money and can help a few
shelters.

Blessings
Judith White, [log in to unmask]