From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 17:10:47 -0400
Just got a Soundprints catalog.  For those unfamiliar with this it is one
of the catalogs offering products to help fund the Smithsonian Museums.
Once again they have their special book, tape and black footed ferret toy
set for kids in Kindergarten through Grade 3.  This was once almost
discontinued but then ferret people found it en mass.  Label it "Wild and
Free", Black Footed Ferret.  The three piece set is ISBN 0-924483-72-5,
PBC1660, $25.95; the book with cassette only are ISBN 0-924483-67-9,
BC1690, $16.95; the toy black footed ferret alone (designed more to be
cuddly than accurate so the shape is more like a domestic ferret kit) is
P1660 $13.95; the book alone is ISBN 0-924483-68-7, B1690 $11.95.  They
have other mustelid things (and mustelid interactive as in prairie dog
things) in the catologue (which reminds me that I forgot in another post
to mention that we also have skunks here in NJ.): otter sets for Preschool
to Grade 2, but no skunks, martins, or fishers this year.  Numerous other
critter things, history sets, ethnic sets, starfinder, etc.  Great resource
if there are young kids in your life and you help the national museums at
the same time!  1-800-577-2413; 353 Main Ave., Norwalk, CT 06851-1552; fax
1-203-846-1776; http://www.okid.com (which also has educational fun games
for children and a fine parent section).  I post this once each year that
they have the Black Footed Ferret toys (except when I find out about sales
between holidays which has happened only once), but I post it only once so
SAVE THIS if there is a chance that you or a friend can use it.  Quantities
tend to be limited.  (Oh, and the website is hilarious, you have GOT to see
it!!!)

[P.S.]
Forgot to mention things shipped to CT have 6% sales tax, and their
regular shipping and handling (Continental U.S.) amount to:
up to $25 -- $5.50
$25.01 to $50 -- $6.50
$50.01 to $100 -- $8.00
over that is free

Special delivery services are available when there is a rush.