Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 01:31:52 -0700
I saw some very adorable ornaments in a local store here in Washington that
carries animal figurines.  It was a ferret standing with a green and red
scarf around its neck made from ceramic.  I want to buy several, but they
were $8.00 each (I need lots for gifts).

Has anyone seen what I am describing?  I checked at theferretstore.com but
did not see these - it may just be too early.  I looked on the bottom of
the ornament and it was made (or distributed) by some company called
Conversation Piece.  It did not give a state or any other info and the
store could not provide it when asked.

If anyone knows, please email me.  I searched the net and could not find
any like this.  They are really cute!

Take care~