Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 11:26:33 -0400
Hey there humans and fuzz-butts!  Hope that everyone is alive and well and
for those that are not my fingers are crossed for you!

No news yet on Fuzzit and Tubby situation other than the fact that my
lawyer faxed my complaint to management about discrimination and vengeful
enforcement and is awaiting the response.

P.S. - I won my fight regarding faulty services w/ my apartment community -
they lost LOTS of $!!!!  That'll teach them not to mess with me and take
away my most cherished companions!

Anyhow, an anonymous poster talked about these litter pearls...are those
litter pearls ferret safe?  Do they have chemicals that could be
potentially harmful if inhaled or ingested?  How long do they last?  Are
they flushable?  Are they biodegradable?  Are they cost effective?  What
brand are they?  And do you get them at a pet store?

I want to know about them b/c if they can make my significant others life
easier while my fuzz-butts are in his care I'd like to get them if they
are safe!

Please keep your fingers crossed regarding my housing situation with my
Fuzzit and Tubby!

-Elisa