From:
Trish Gelvin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 10:22:12 -0700
If there is concern over a the appropriateness of a web page, contact the
Web master (often the addy will be [log in to unmask] -- fill in the
blank).  Most companies have fairly strict policies regarding what is
allowed, as in nothing that would be grounds for a law suite, or that
promotes abuse or exploitation of children or animals, or no commercial
material on non-commercial 'member' pages, etc.  Hope this helps.

With ants and fleas, I have had fairly good results with Diatomaceous
Earth (DE) - I prefer PermaGuard brand because it is FDA Food Grade rated.
Recommended uses include a perimeter dust for prevention (like preventing
ants from coming in) and as a flea powder directly on the animal.  The
fleas I have seen this year have disappeared after dusting with the DE.
I have also been using it with my horses as a feed through fly
control/wormer.  After a couple of weeks, fly populations have noticeably
dropped.

Regarding litter box duty & stall duty - I had to laugh!  Never thought of
it that way, tho; but it's good.  I am just glad the ferrets do not scatter
and walk on their poopies the way the horses do!  Thank heavens for small
favors.  BG!