From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 06:47:54 -0700
I am still reeling from the shock..My son Niko came running downstairs and
told me Phoebe is getting psycho..  Now phoebe is my sick little ol' gal
whose every move is pre-meditated and and done with slow precision, I
look up to see her chasing him down the hall, with chandler and socks in
pursuit, she was LEAPING AND TWISTING AND GETTING MAJORLY SQUIRELY, she
leapt up at Niko to nip his hand,she ran through the tube, and came out
leaping, Niko played tickle belly with her AND SHE PLAYED BACK!  Then she
speed bumped for a minute, so I told Niko to take her back upstairs and put
her back to bed, and when he came back down, SHE WAS RUNNING AFTER HIM AND
CHASED HIM AROUND THE COFFEE TABLE.  This does my heart good..I am so
happy for her that she is able to express herself like this, she has NEVER
interacted with the other ferrets or us like this before..THIS IS A HAPPY
DAY.  I hope she has more days of being her silly little self..well of
course now she crashed hard.. :)~

June Louis and
the zoo