Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 08:31:47 -0400
From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, everyone!!

I guess that the subject line is backwards if we want to go in
chronological order.  For those who remember my post about the beautiful
black sable that I saw at the pet store - you know; the one that I was
worried wouldn't find a home because he (actually SHE!) was the oldest &
a new batch of babies had come in?  Well, I AM SO HAPPY to announce that
she has a new home!

Miss Terri out in Texas contacted me the other day to say that she just
couldn't get that little baby out of her mind.  She asked me if I'd go and
get her & either we could find the baby a good home or we could transport
her (via volunteers) out to Texas.  WHAT?!  ME?!  HAVE A KIT IN *MY*
HOUSE?!?!?  Well, I dunno, it's been over a year... <snicker snicker>  "Oh,
well, oooo-kaaay" (say with mock disappointment).

SO... ever since Friday night little Billie (guesstimated at 12.5 weeks of
age) has been in residence here!  She's decided that TF beats MF food
(yea!).  She hasn't even TRIED to nip anyone, although I've got fresh
ferret "tracks" up & down my arms from those razor-like lil' kit nails.
Ah, they're wounds of luuuuuv.  (heehee!!)

HERE IS WHERE WE NEED THE HELP: We can get Billie from SW Florida all the
way to Baton Rouge, LA.  Then, a wonderful gentleman in Longview, TX will
take her west toward Dallas where someone can meet up with him there.  CAN
ANYONE HELP TO FILL THAT GAP BETWEEN BATON ROUGE & LONGVIEW?  Please, if
you can, e-mail me directly.  Billie will probably arrive in Louisiana on
Monday, 9/27 or Tuesday, 9/28.  We can probably find a place for her to
stay there (CV???) if we need to work out a "layover".

Thanks so much, everyone, for your concern about the baby!  I got some
really good suggestions - I think that I personally thanked everyone for
them - and although I haven't personally seen the posts yet (probably due
to my keeping an eye on the hurricane most of last week), Miss Terri tells
me that some people on the list have publicly asked about the kit.  I'll
try to get my scanner settings right so that when I get the photos of her
back I can post them onto a site for all to marvel at!  ;->

Thanks again,

Melissa,
proud mom to Dexter, Cocoa, MoJo, RockStar, MacDaddy, Fluffy & Cosmo the
wonder-foster ferret.... all of us are still missing Da Dodge... Billie
says "hi!" & "'can't wait to meet my new brothers & sisters!"