From:
Karen Rochette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 06:53:34 EDT
Hi again from the Mass Wrecking Crew.

We just got our FERRETS magazine for July/August.

As usual their are many good articals in it,but the one I wanted to share
with all of you is the ferret personalities.

This issue is on the Matriach personality.  My question,is we appear to
have 2 of these adorable Ladies in our Crew,but we also have a Princess
type of personality as well.  I should first mention that I realise these
articals are written just for fun,and they by no means are written in
granite and are a guide to tell what type of personality your fur bandits
have.  Anyway,my question is this,according to the artical;we seem to
have 2 Matriachs,but we also have a Little Princess.  According to the
artical,the Matriachs aren't Suposed to Stand aside for any other
Personalities,but Guess What?  Our Little Princess Rules the ferret room!
All fuzzies bow to the Little Princess,and none has Ever tried to unseat
her from her throne!

Secondly,if Matriachs don't get along with other Matriachs,then why does
our 2 Mostly get along ?

With our gang,all 10 Never Really have serious fights over their placement
in the Dominance line-up.  We can't really say this is because of our
Little Princess is Always the head honcho,but Honestly,she does Rule the
others.

What are your thoughts on this?
Please e-mail us at Lysira2@aol .com
This is just a little thought and question for one and all.
I'm just curious about what all of you think.
So long from the Mass. Wrecking Crew.
We hope that those of you who have sick fuzzies that they get well soon.
And happy Dooking to one and all.