From:
Rascal's Mom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 15:16:52 -0600
I"m a fairly new subscriber to FML (2 weeks) and already I'm hooked.  I
have been highly amused by the controversy created by limejello's story
about The Great Chicken Gravy Caper.  In fact, I almost snorted my Diet
Pepsi out through my nose as I was reading it.

I must say something in limejello's defense.  This was nothing more than a
story-a very funny story.  I'm sorry some people were offended.  (there are
some people who are offended by everything and feel it is their duty to
keep the rest of us in line).  to those folks I say, LIGHTEN UP!

I have known limejello for almost 28 years and I know that he is one of
the most caring people on earth.  I will admit that sometimes his sense of
humor does surprise me, but he wold never ever harm an animal.  He has
owned pets for years,starting with fish and gerbils and leading up to the
pinnacle of pet ownership, FERRETS!! (and,of course, Marco The WonderDog).
Limejello is the one who introduced me to these wonderful creatures.  I am
currently owned by 3 of them....Rascal, Dickens & Calamity Jane.

I hope that limejello keeps contributing.  I can't wait to see what he
comes up with next!  He's really quite a normal person even if he does
come from MONTANA.  There's really nothing wrong with that.  We have the
same things other states do, just farther apart--lots farther!

Dooks to everyone,
Rascal's Mom AND limejello's Mom