Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:10:01 -0700
someone posted recently about several shelter ferrets needing to be
adopted.  Would you mind sending me an email about when the youngest ones
will be ready?  I have my 13 week old babe, and i have been wanting to get
her a playmate, since she is so young i hate to get an older ferret that
might not get along as well with her.  She is our first, but we have been
having a wonderful time with her, she has the run of the house when we are
home.  We already have a huge 3 story cage for them and lots and lots of
toys and tunnels and boxes with holes in them.  I live near Waco, Tx., yes,
the same one that was on the news, but please don't hold that against me,
and if anyone else knows of young ferrets in my area even closer than the
Dallas ones I would really appreciate the info.

thanks so much,
rascals mom!!