From:
Carrie Duc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 02:08:28 -0400
We know how hard it is for folks who want to travel but can find no
responsible person, who also knows ferrets, to sit for thier ferts.  Also,
many ferrets are sold after being owned for a long time, just because the
owner will be away for a few months, or so.  If this is your problem, we
are willing to care for a few animals*, in these circumstances, for
NON-PERMANENT specified periods of time.

We would not charge much and only would require that you set up with your
vet that any emergency care your ferret might need, could be debited on
your credit card number immediately when we take the ferret there.  Just
as a safety measure, in case of emergencies.

We are proudly owned by 6 adorable furballs named Slinky, Vixen, Shawnee,
Chewy, Snowy, and Sweetie.  We've a lot of experience and love to share.
We'd hate to see someone have to give up thier ferret just because they
couldn't find a sitter who knows ferrets and who would do extended sitting.

We use the Montreal Bird and Exotic Animal Hospital as our vets, but have
used other vets previously.  They have also been notified that we will
shelter ferrets in need for specified time periods.

*Ferrets must be up-to-date on thier vaccinations and have had a clean bill
of health (written) from thier Vet.

You can reach us at Carrie Duc-Vegso and Robert Vegso, at [log in to unmask]
"Happiness is a Ferret Kiss!" (me)