From:
michael smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 14:39:40 -0700
Hello everyone.  I have been a subscriber to this mailing list for a little
while now, but have never posted anything....soo, here it goes!  Well,
first, I should say that I have 6 ferrets at this time.  They are Chelsea,
Ashley, and Sadie (all sprites), Winter and Snow ( 4 month old jills) and
Crook ( hob).  Also rest in peace to Max....my albino male who recently had
to be put down due to insulinoma.

Ok, here's the story.  The other night I was laying in bed and all of a
sudden this noise came from the ferret room ( they have their own room to
play in).  Anyway...I didn't know what it was so I decided to investigate.
Well as I walked into the room all I see is Snow pick her food bowl up with
her mouth and toss it into the air!!  Then when it landed she did it again
and again.....etc.  I thought it was pretty cute especially since the bowl
is bigger than her!!

Well that's all for now.

Jamie and Chelsea, Ashley, Sadie, Winter, Snow and Crook.