From:
Chris Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1992 15:08:21 -0500
Hi,

I have two wonderful ferrets - Nina and Scooter.  My birthday is
approaching, and a friend of mine brought me some gifts a little
early.  I was sitting on the floor and he took two gifts for me
out of his bag - they were both wrapped.  One turned out to be
a calendar, and the other was a bracelet in a box.

So he set them on the floor which made Nina and Scooter curious.
First thing Scooter does is grap the curious white bow on the
jewelry box and run like hell.  So, now one of my presents is
hidden underneath my dresser.  Scooter comes back proudly in
quest of the second gift.  I had already begun opening that
one (the calendar), when Nina got in on the scene.  She decided
she wanted to help, and of course, so did Scooter.  So the two
of them, crawl under the bit I have unwrapped and start digging
trying to free the rest of the wrapping paper.  Plus the paper
made noise - and that was all the more fun.

I have never so much enjoyed opening presents in all my life,
and from now on, my ferrets get to join me.  It was such a
blast watching them!  And when I crawled under the dresser
to get the gift Scooter had stolen, she was quite upset with
me, and promply grabbed it and took it back to where she
"it belonged."  :)

Scooter and Nina and Chris :*)