From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:00:32 -0400
I zapped the FML with the post about itchy skin, so I couldn't reply
personally to whoever needs help.  But here's what we did.

Gizmo, our insulinomic guy, has always been pretty itchy.  After his
adrenal surgery in Feb., he got even worse.  So the vet put him on this
stuff called DermCaps in liquid.  Gizmo gets .2cc every nite just before
bed.

Gizmo's fur grew back in beautifully (don't know if that's the DermCaps or
not), and his itching has reduced considerably.  It took about 2-3 weeks of
consistent use for results to actually show.  But he seems much better now.
He skin feels alot softer and smoother.

===
Aileen & the herd
Slinky, Gizmo, Kyle, Noel, & Sandy

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

"We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence, then, is not an act but a
habit."