From:
Jackie Hawley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 08:16:00 -0400
>The Dook Nook is moving to Jacksonville tomorrow so we'll be offline for a
>week or two.  Mailing address is 5226 Collins Road Jacksonville, FL 32244.
>Phone: 904-215-5234

What fun packing and moving 26 ferrets!  At least the fuzzies think so.

We'll let everyone know the new email addy as soon as possible.  In the
meantime, there's two new boys that came out of a bad situation in a local
pet store.  One is 13 months and the other is younger.  Both very sweet,
very playful and ready for adoption as soon as we're settled again.

Best to all,
Jackie