From:
Rebecca McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 11:31:12 -0500
Dooks to everyone, and my sincere condolences to all who've lost their
babies.

I'd like to thank Judy Cook for sending me a 'romp sack' for my troops!
Judy makes these and I believe sells them up on e-Bay if anybody's
interested.  The day mine arrived I couldn't wait to see what the terrorist
did-and it was a hoot.  There are four openings and we had fuzzbutts going
everywhere.  Then they got into it and would spin.  It was so nice I almost
swiped it for a hand warmer, but then I watched as two of them tried to
roll it up and move it.

Randy: Congratulations on that verdict!  I am so glad.  As to the ferret
that lost it's life for biting...there's not much I can say except I hope
that woman never, ever, owns another animal and that her kids are put in
homes where people will love them, not neglect them.

As for the remarks on shelter assistants being female, not being able to
handle it, talking with one another, lifting heavy items, etc. - I used to
be of the opinion that all Neanderthals died out with the ice age, but now
and again I run into or read something that makes me realize they didn't.

Rebecca & the two other human slaves
the 7 terrorists who really run the house
the 4 cats who are really slaves to the terrorists
=======================
Rebecca McFarlane
Secretary
Basic Medical Sciences
School Veterinary Medicine
Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN  47907-1246
Phone:   765-494-8632
Fax:     765-494-0781
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
 good with ketchup"