From:
Mustang Charlie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 May 1999 07:19:27 -0700
>but then they tell me why that doesn't work, or wouldn't be effective.
>But they still listen.  In fact, they are following up on my idea about
>Prilosec and how it might be used in the treatment of helicobacter mustela.

Lisa, and gentle readers...

Interesting.  Prilosec is a "blocker" med, in that it 'controls' the cells
that generate the acids in the stomach.  I am curious as to how you feel
that it would be an effective agent against a bacterial invasion of the gut.

I am a long term, maintenence user of Prilosec.  I have just re-read the
'indications' of the drug and no mention of bacterial intervention is
mentioned.

I would also be curious as to how one would determine a dosage for a fert.
Heh.  It is packaged in a very large, 500mg sized gelatin capsule.  Bet it
would be fun to work those down to a smaller dosage!

MC, The Rude One
(With Garret, Snorkle, and Tuzigoot.  In spirit, Bubba and Billy-Bob)