From:
Skyla Fay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:25:35 -0500
>Today (Tuesday) at lunch, I checked my email, and find an email from (the
>dishonest) pets.com.  The email informed me that the food I ordered has
>been 'discontinued', and my order is canceled!  I promptly called them,
>and after another (seemingly) endless wait, I spoke to another customer
>rep who parroted the emails' content.........it's discontinued, and my
>order is canceled!

Richard,
I find this fascinating, because on Tuesday I received an email saying that
my order would be filled as soon as the product arrived back in stock,
unless "for some reason, we cannot ship" the order.  ?????

The point is, while you were being told the product was discontinued (yeah
right!), *I* was being told to wait a little longer.  And oh yeah, if they
have a couple of 12 oz bags around I can get some complimentary TF to tide
me over.

Something is really not right with that company.

--skyla