From:
SCN User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 19:03:35 -0700
Many of you have already been taught by your ferrets to dance with them.
Others of you probably think this is a silly idea.  But, for those of you
who enjoyed "Dancing with Cats" and are wondering, "How come there are
cat-dancing classes... and dog-dancing classes... and horse-dancing
classes... but no ferret classes?"  I have an idea.

No, you don't have to infiltrate a cat-dancing class.  Why spend the money
for the class (not to mention for the stuffed toy cat you'll be required
to purchase) when I can share with you my past twelve years of experience
dancing with ferrets--absolutely FREE?

Stay tuned for future posts, and you will learn:
   (my personal favorite) The "Advance-and-Retire Monster Mash"
   The "Sir Walter Raleigh/Hitchiker" dance
   The "Taxicab"
   The "Vroom-a-Ferret"
   The ever-popular "Bullfight"
   and of course, the perennial classic, the "Dance of the Seven Veils"
right here on this mailing list!

Coming soon to an e-mail address near you! "Dancing with Ferrets 101"
at no charge whatever!

Kate, Monty and Madison