From:
Mia and Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:23:20 -0700
Well Folks
I've done it!  I watch the debates on this list and others get blown out
of proportion and become something nasty and political until the topic has
to be stopped.

I have come up with a solution, for those of you who have the stomach for
a great debate and feel your views need to be heard or just need to air a
ferret related greivance, I have created the International Ferret Debate
List or IFDL.

This list is restricted to those over 17 years of age.  You may discuss any
ferret related topic in any manner that you wish, for as long as you wish.
You can be as rude and opinionated as you like.  The list is moderated but
only to ensure that ALL topics are ferret related (remotely ferret related
is fine)

If you wish to join the debate list e-mail me <[log in to unmask]>

Mia