From:
"Peter C. Skye" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 15:41:13 -0400
Many thanks to all who responded to my query about litter for cats and
ferrets.  The mail ran heavily in favor of wood pellets.  The only thing
is that they are not easy to find in New York City!

Speaking of New York City, does anyone own a button maker?  I'd like to
have 50-100 buttons made with an irresistible ferret in the background and
in the foreground "Ferrets for Hillary." As it looks more and more like Ms.
Clinton is going to run for the US Senate from New York against New York
City's Mayor Giuliani [boo, hiss], my goils and I are gonna make a
statement!

Peter