From:
Nancy Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 11:00:33 -0700
Well, the company is now claiming that they were slandered by someone on
the Internet, and their product is perfectly safe for pets.  Their post
was convincing, however...

On the other hand, I just spoke with a vet tech about a week ago who had
personally seen several pets with "their eyes burned out" from it.  From
the old formula?  Mis-use?  Perhaps.  But I still wouldn't touch the stuff,
much less use it around my pets.

- Nancy

-----
Nancy Stephens