Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:06:35 -0400
From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Hello All:
As an accountant, I have been pretty busy for the past several months and
am finally catching up on 50 or so FML's.  I noted the thread about Modern
Ferret Mag.  I just received the latest issue.  How can anyone not like a
publication that has a photo of Gizmo on page 4 (a true poster child for
ferrets everywhere) or Jennifer Gall's art on pp. 52 and 53.  I almost
fell on the floor laughing at the Happy Mother's Day cartoon.  Since the
FML clearly represents many FF's (Ferret Fanatics) I appreciate the fact
that Mary and Eric receive the FML and occasionally post to it.  It would
be nice if other ferret business representatives (Fancy Publications,
Marshal Farms, etc.) would join this list and participate in the debates.

This is also a gentle reminder that the WarmFuzzy Shelter Ferret show will
be held on July 24, 1999 near Reading, Pa.  Please contact me if you want a
packet of information, registration forms and the like.

It seems that ants have invaded my house.  I wouldn't mind this
particularly since it gives the ferrets some additional treats but I don't
want the problem to get out of hand.  Can anyone recommend an ant killer
that won't hurt the fuzzies?  Are the little ant traps safe?  Any advice
would be appreciated.

See you al at the show!!!!!!!!!

Dale