From:
Kim Hastings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 03:06:33 -0600
When I got home this evening, I went to wake the weasels up.  They have
many choices of sleeping venues in their cage, but three of them were
wrapped up in the green sweatpants (thanks Leonard and Elayne!).  Like
most pairs of sweatpants, these have three exit holes, but the ferrets have
added an extra just big enough for one ferret in a hurry to exit without
waiting for the normal egress to clear.

Well, the extra hole just happened to be the closest at hand for all three
ferrets, and what I saw was three pink noses waving around on one neck.
Nobody could quite get far enough through, so they just kept pushing and
swinging their heads from side to side in hopes that the dam would break.
Suddenly, at the same moment, they all decided to yawn.  Picture it: three
noses all waving around, yawning madly, on one little old ferret neck
sticking out of a sea of green.

Of course I'd just finished the roll of film in the camera the day before.
Like Eric tells us every month, you've gotta be a full-time photographer
to get the good shots.  But I've got my memories....

-- Kim and the Five Ruling Ferrets