From:
SCN User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 12:34:18 -0700
whoa, someone's ferrets have that person fooled--sorry to end your
innocence, but I have long suspected that ferrets, like firelizards,
actually DO "go between" and manage somehow to teleport objects with them
when they do. . .

how else to account for a ferret, last seen inside the couch, appearing
suddenly and mysteriously on the landing?  or a ferret observed to be
crawling under the chair.  .  .but twenty minutes later being found inside
the couch, without any humans seeing him leave the chair and to go to the
couch. . .

I'm just thankful there appears to be some sort of limit on how far they
can go...otherwise they'd be popping up at work or suddenly materializing
in the car as I'm driving down the freeway!

I'm sure that this uncanny phenomenon has been noticed by other humans, in
spite of the FLO's efforts to keep us all unaware of this ability. . .

Kate, Monty and Madison (who somehow are able to change sleeping-places
in the living-room without the humans' knowing how they did it!)