Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:45:57 EDT
Ferrets R #1 Shelter and Rescue is also participating in the PetSmart
Adoptathon.  Remember PetSmart doesn't sell, dogs, cats or Ferrets.  That
great organization lets me come into any of their stores and set up tables.
they are wonderful!!!

anyway in Northern Virginia we will be at the Springfield Location and the
Falls Church location Saturday and Sunday, 11am-3pm.

If anyone is looking for cages, let me know and I'll bring some with me.  I
can also bring along Totally Ferret (regular and adult) if you'd like to
purchase some.

Faith
Ferrets R #1 Shelter & Rescue