From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:54:26 EDT
The Triangle Ferret Lovers club of Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill and
surrounding areas of North Carolina, is having a cookout social in the
backyard of the Dunn's home in Knightdale on Sunday, May 2nd from
3:00pm-5:00pm WITHOUT ferrets.

TriFL is providing hamburgers, hotdogs, and buns.  Below is our potluck
list with a few holes - please email me your menu selection so that we
will have a well-rounded cookout!

Sodas:  ??
Tea & Ice:  ??
Utensils:  Toni
Fruit (platter or dish):  ??
Cookies and Chips:  Pam S., ??
Dessert:  Leslie (cake for mine and Keith's b-day!), ??
Other:  Robynn (salsa), ??

Napkins & Cups:  Nicole
Condiments:  Shari, Cindy B., David
Veggies (platter or dish):  Paisie's, Taynor's, Caity

We will have handmade sleep sacks of various sizes, clear dryer hose,
ferret t-shirts, and one remaining ferret figurine for sale benefiting The
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven.  Please return your past due library books.

Please bring dough, boxed goodies, or freezable baked treats for the
Saturday, May 8th Bake Sale.

Email me for directions.

Shari Gunter
http://www.trifl.org