Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:19:12 +0500
Hey guys!

Some ferret lovin' hosses came by a few days ago an' dey're alweady givin'
some hossie wides for us.  I wike de fwyin' wessons more, bu' some of de
ot'ers wike de hossie wides.  I t'ink Faith and Hope are glued to t'oes
hossies shoulders <chortle>

Klyde came yesterday an' foun' de Gravy Groove, he's been der stuffin'
himself since he awwived <dookdook> Pewt has a wot of fwiends who came
wunnin' an' dookin' an' dey've all been pwayin' nonstop!  Athena is in de
ball park, chewin' on one of de balls an' chasin' some ot'er ferrets away
from 'her' balls <chuckle> Tasha is still gettin' used to all de wight.
She says she couldn' see b'fore!  She's stolen some waisins fwom de All
You Can at Waisin Bar an' is eatin' dem in de Quiet Corner wiv Bonehead.
Well, Bonehead did steal some waisins <bounce>

I've gotta go now - de tunnels at de tubing terrace are callin'!

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!
http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/skeeter/