From:
msperling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 05:52:20 -0700
Hello again my fellow ferret lovers,

I finally was able to go to my very FIRST ferret show..  It was held in
Pennsauken,New Jersey at the Expo..  I got to see Martin's Cages first hand
instead of on-line and I must say the cages he had there were beautiful..
I hotel for ferrets all carpeted and tons of room..  He came over to me and
I introduced myself and told him his cages are fantastic and I was going to
buy one as soon as I could make my mind up because he had so many..  The
prices were great as well.  I paid $125 for just a two story condo four
years ago, while for a few bucks more he had for sale a great four story
townhouse with much more livable and usable space for my fur kids..  The
nice thing is he will make any cage custom made just for your needs..I am
only telling all of you this because his on-line store doesn't do his cages
any justice..So if you can ever make it to a ferret show look for him
there..  On another note I got to see Kim from KiSta Ferret Rescue whom I
had adopted my two fur kids from last April..  It was great seeing her
again..

I tried in vain :( to meet William Killian as he was very busy judging a
beautiful albino ferret..I will try to meet him at the next ferret
show..There was allot of nice new merchandise and good ideas to be had at
this show.  I just wanted to let you know how nice the first ferret show
was for me..  and now that I have finally gone to one...like potato chips
you cant have just one..  I eagerly await the next one that will be in New
Jersey..so if anyone knows where the next one is, please email me with more
information..  I appreciate it greatly..  Thanks for letting me share my
views with all of you here..  My prayers are with all the ferrets that are
ill and those who have crossed the bridge..

Hugs to all my fellow fur kids and their owners.

Michele and her caravan of fur kids: Ratbert,Fatbert and Bandit:)
===
For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.