From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 23:27:23 -0400
I was doing some reading on the FML about the FLO members and I think that
I may have a branch of the FLO right under my own nose!  8-0

Their particular duties are yet unclear to me, but I have opened up one of
their "joints" and confiscated quite a bit of stuff.  If anyone has any
ideas what my two sweet babies are up to, let me know so I can put a stop
to it....

Here is an inventory of the findings...

1.  One package of poker chips; assorted colors
2.  Two decks of standard blue and red bicycle poker cards
3.  Two envelopes
4.  5 pieces of white paper (obviously used for secret messages with
    invisible ink.)
5.  One Visa card
6.  Part of a Spiegel catalog
7.  ...And, one bottle of unopened Sand and Sable perfume

Does anyone know?  Does anyone have a clue as to what nefarious deeds these
creatures are up to?  Is my computer safe?  Should I put a password on it?
Will it help?

Suspicious April and the two "Double-down : Place your bets here" ferrets
and the cat and dog club bouncers...

http://www.geocities.com/~april_gallaty

    @-"-@
  (=^ ' ^=)