From:
Lynn McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 20:51:38 +0000
Hi there.  It's Lynn McIntosh, mom to six fur stlinks and moderator of the
Ferret Adrenal Insulinoma Mailing List (FAIML), which is now up to about
400 members.  Drop a line if you're interested in hearing more about the
list.  I'm going to be in Sitka, AK on May 12-15 or 16 for work and am
wondering if there are any fellow fur-slink fans in that beautiful area.
I won't have lots of time to play but thought it would be fun to maybe say
hi to a few fuzzies.

Just drop a note personally if you're interested.  Thanks!

Lynn