Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 10:20:38 -0400
Hi

I'm so sorry to hear that your little one is not feeling well.  You might
consider the possibility that she has a helicobacter infection which in
turn will cause gastric ulcers.  To learn more about diagnosis and
treatment of this problem, check out

http://www.afip.org/ferrets/ulcers.html
and
http://www.ferretcentral.org/faq/med/ulcers.html

For other medical links, check out
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/1122/medical.html

Best wishes,
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
Visit the Sage Ferrets web site
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/1122

Sometimes I think I would like to be named the 'Prince of Weasels.' As the
Prince of Weasels, I would sneak up behind people and bite them.  Then they
would turn around and say, "What the... Oh, it's just you, the Prince of
Weasels." ...Jack Handey