Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 17:52:44 +1200
Hey guys!!

Silver Dude came by when he heard his Dad asked for him!  He said he's been
so busy pwayin' he hasn't had time to stop to say 'hi'!  So, Silver Dude
says he wuvs and misses you guys, bu' he's havin' too much fun wight now to
talk wong <chortle> I t'ink he wikes de Packing Peanut Porch, he has a
couple of de peanuts stuck tho his head!  I dunno what he sees in dem
packin' peanuts!

Hey, Silver Dude wan's me to see what's so fun wiv de packin' peanuts...
I'd better get goin' now

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!