From:
Margaret Szelmeczka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 19:45:01 -0500
Pumpkin was a small little ferret, her only flaw was the horrible tumor in
her mouth.  Taz was an elderly ferret, he was having problems holding down
food.

Pumpkin and Taz crossed the Bridge on Tuesday to join my Harry Hudini at
the Bridge..  On Wednesday, the skies openned up and cried for them.

Margie
Taz, my love, you will always be with me in my heart and in my memories,
forever