Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 02:50:25 EDT
Hi,

Please forgive the repost!

I am trying to start up a local ferret club.  This is not meant to compete
with any other organization in the state, but rather to get to know other
ferret people in my general area (Grand Rapids, Michigan).

If anyone is interested in helping to get this off the ground, please eMail
me privately.

Grand Rapids Area Ferret Connection

Organizational Meeting on Saturday, April 17, 1999 at 2:00pm.

For general information or to attend the April 17 meeting
Please eMail:   [log in to unmask]

Thanks!!

Kim