From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 10:33:32 -0600
My ferret, Angel, was recently positively diagnosed with lymphoma.  She
also has hair loss, which could be a result of the lymphoma, according to
the vet.  I wouldn't rule out that she may have adrenal cancer as well.  I
am giving her Pred and duck soup that contains ferret-size doses of vitamin
C and Pau D'Arco.  She gets up and runs around the house every now and
then, she likes her treats, and she loves to eat.  But when she goes to the
bathroom, she cries as though she's in pain for a few seconds until it's
over.  It doesn't seem to matter whether the stool she produces is solid or
diarrhea.  It breaks my heart to hear her.  Is there anything I can do for
her to alleviate the pain?

Thanks.
Linda, Esperanza, Lucky Charm, Angel, Chocolate Moose, and Zipper (aka Sir
Hillary)