From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:03:05 -0500
I'm a fairly new subscriber.  We all love our ferrets (beyond reason at
times) and greive deeply about a loss.  I sympathize with anyone who has
suffered a loss and dread the day that I lose one of my babies.  These
listings are so long that I never have time to read them and when I see
a cute story it always ends in tragedy.  I was wondering if it may be
feasible to split the list into sections or different mailing lists.  I
find the tragedies hard to take and am more looking into health, events
and facts.

ASŁ

Moderator's note: There are certainly some very sad posts :-(   And there
are certainly some really great happy ones too :-)

In general, posts in each issue are somewhat sorted by topic.  It wouldn't
be too hard to skip most of the sad ones if some of you feel the need to do
that.  Personally, I enjoy the mix.  The sad posts serve to remind us to
cherish the brief moments that our fuzzie friends share our lives.

I don't think a mailing list only of sad posts would work too well :-(  BIGŁ