Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 04:14:23 -0500
From:
Shadra -ev <[log in to unmask]>
Connie,

Yes, ferrets can have gas.  Not sure why, as my guys all have the exact
same diet and get the same number of treats, but one of my "old men" has a
flatulence problem.  This is the same one that entertains us with his funny
little snore.  As he is a rescue, we don't know his exact age, but I'm
guessing he's about 5 years old now.  He's healthy, and is one of my most
active escape artists, so as long as his cage mates don't complain, we
just "pass" it off.  It also gives us a good excuse on who to blame our
outbursts on.  hehehehe

Mary Reeves, aka Shadra
Want to know all about my "business?"
Check out my ferret page!