Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:54:08 -0700
From:
outlawdook <[log in to unmask]>
>Gina: Look instead for "safe" areas like parks or your own back yard.

Any Park that is well kept, meaning beautiful green grass, trimmed bushes,
beautiful flowers, etc.  are all treated with some type of Pesticide.

>Gina: As for seedy poops, I don't worry much about them as long as they
>are isolated instances and the ferrets are otherwise healthy, happy, and
>eating well.

Any time a fuzzy has seedy poop, that is a sign something is going on.  It
could be stress, a new pet introduced, food change, etc.  But if the fuzzy
isn't going thru any of those, then there is a problem.  I myself would not
over look any seedy poop, whether or not the fuzzy is alert, playful and
eating.  It still means something is going on and they are not processing
the food they are eating.  Meaning they lost nutrients at that feeding,
also fluids.  No matter what, it doesn't cost that much for a fecal
analysis.  I would suspect Giardia first.

Dooks and Hugs for the Fuzzy's