Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 20:32:58 -0700
From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Is it safe to use Glade Spray when you have ferret's around?

Yesterday Fluff Fluff had a medium size red spot on the back of his ear.
We thought a ferret bite it, but I don't think so.  I think one of the
other ferret's is licking/biting/sucking too hard on his ear.  All three
like to do this to each other's ear of which I heard was natural.  If I use
Bitter Apple on the ear how long should I do this for since the ferret's do
get out a few times a day and then go to sleep?  Because I heard this is a
natural thing for ferret's to do, will this Bitter Apple be a bad thing to
do?  Someone told me a ferret could lose it's ear if licked/biting/sucking
too hard.  Sure hope this doesn't happen.  Any advice would be appreciated.
Seems like we never can learn enough.

Thanks!
Debbie in WA