From:
Kristi the Great <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:29:58 -0500
hi all;

I've had computer problems off and on for the past month or two and have
really missed out on reading the list.  I still have a ton of e-mail to
sort through but I'm working on it, and it feels good to be back.  :) Two
things: one, my family always tapes jeopardy and we have little family
Jeopardy tournaments.  The other day (I believe it was Friday's episode)
they had a question that featured ferrets!  I got so excited. :)  Two, I
started working at a bookstore a month or so ago.  Of course I've talked
about my babies, and last night my manager asked me if I would bring them
in so she could see them.  So when i got off, I ran home, picked them up,
and carted all four back with me.  We closed off the women's bathroom and
let em loose in there, since it was clean and there was nothing they could
get into.  my manager and one of my co workers thought they were cute
(though they were a bit wary of touching them at first), and Luna gave my
manager ear kissies. :)  My third co-worker, who was at the register, came
to see what we were doing...she opened the bathroom door, and of course
Clover (my brat) was standing right there.  She screamed and backpedaled
away (guess she wasn't expecting a small weasel to greet her at the door!).
I started laughing hysterically, and of coursse Clover dashed out into the
store.  The other three saw the open door and took off for it.  I grabbed
them and shut them in their carrier (still laughing), and ran after Clover,
who was making a mad dash for the bookshelves.  barb (the counter lady)
didn't stop running until she was safely behind the register. :)  just
thought I'd share my adventures at work with everyone!

Kristi (Pampered Chef Kitchen Consultant)
The Mustelid Mob of Mayhem:
     Mayonnaise, Clover, Luna, and Loki
The Felonious Felines
     Boo and Casey
visit us at: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/4093
*ferrets are like potato chips - you can't have just one!*
My ICQ: 194656
My AOL IM name: EmaniaE (NOT e-mail)