From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 22:16:44 EDT
Are my eyes deceiving me?  Are my boogers sick?  What is going on here?
All four have used the box 100% the past 4 days.  Maybe I'm just dreaming,
and I'll wake up to a pile by the front door.  Could be I need to contact
Guiness.Whatever it is, I'm enjoying it.Say,do you suppose the FLO replaced
mine while they're on a mission?

Honey is finally starting to accept Sugar, 4 months later.  She doesn't
immediately go for the back of her neck, and I caught them sleeping
together.  Both of my newer ones got along with my two old timers, but not
each other.  Go figure.  Jasmine just made her point that she was her royal
majesty, she who must be obeyed, and that settled that.Taz went women,
woohoo.Sugar was a shy flower, but Taz soon wrestled that out of her.
Honey seems to be relaxing a bit now.  I don't know her past situation, but
she was very nervous and scared of people.  Now she wants to go for car
rides and sits on my foot for attention.  Maybe she mellowed out enough to
feel secure and let Sugar be here too.  They must be FLO substitutes, going
in the potty all the time and getting along.  These critters are endlessly
entertaining.  What a gift to never be bored and have all that fuzzy love.

Sandy and 4 FLO replacements