From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 22:05:58 -0400
I got a request from a gentleman in Coral Springs, Florida for some help in
finding a home for his ferret, Marvin.

He has given permission for me to post the following information, including
his e-mail address, so please contact him directly if you are interested.

Marvin is male, about one year old, does not bite, has a cage with a
hammock and litter pan.  He was purchased at Pet Supermaket in Coral
Springs.  I would like to see him in a home where he would get a lot of
attention and playtime.

Thank you,
Don Hicks